MidAmerican Global Ventures owns and operates U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services designated EB-5 Regional Centers in the State of Ohio. EB-5, also known as the Immigrant Investor Program, allows qualified foreign nationals to receive a permanent U.S. visa by investing in a job-creating project.
For business leaders and real estate developers, MidAmerican Global Ventures offers several benefits:
- Cost-effective financing for job-creating projects throughout Ohio.
- Financing available for variety of industries – mixed use real estate, energy projects, medical facilities, hospitality and retail ventures, manufacturing and distribution operations, and public buildings and infrastructure.
- Experienced, qualified team of business leaders, economists, immigration and securities counsel to manage all EB-5 related project components.
- Proven track record of sourcing foreign capital – MidAmerican Global Ventures has sponsored projects that have secured more than $80 million of EB-5 investment.
- Experience to combine EB-5 financing with other economic development incentives.
- Ability to source equity investment for projects under certain circumstances.
For immigrant investors, there are many benefits of investing in MidAmerican Global Ventures EB-5 projects:
- $500,000 USD investment may lead to a U.S. Green Card for the investor and his or her dependents.
- Investment and job creation is managed on behalf of the investor.
- No language fluency or minimum education requirements to qualify for an EB-5 visa.
- Immigrant investors can live, work and study anywhere in the U.S. and travel freely inside and outside the country and return.
- Immigrant investors do not have to be continuously present in the U.S.
- All the educational benefits and access to world-class healthcare of permanent residents.
- Unique access to partners in the Public/Private sector, which offer investors a variety of strong projects and the ability to choose the right investment for their portfolio.